- This event has passed.
Local Campaigns Forum (LCF)
August 19 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 6:30pm on Monday, repeating indefinitely
The role of the Local Campaign Forum (LCF) is:
- to coordinate the CLP's election campaigns both at local and national level.
- to organise opportunities for individual members, branches, trade unions, affiliated organisations and community organisations to engage in the development of local and national policy both through local events and national policy forum submissions.
- to recruit, assess and compile a panel of candidates to run for Council seats.
The membership of the LCF includes:
- Certain CLP Officers
- The Leader and Deputy Leader of the Labour Group
- 8 Elected General Committee Delegates
- Mike Hill MP or a representative from our local parliamentary office.
Only elected members and formally invited guests may attend meetings of the LCF.